Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thankful Thursdays: The Brothers



Welcome to Thankful Thursdays!

I wanted to start a blog to write down memories of the fun activities I did with my boys, keep track of our favorite recipes, and share a few thoughts on motherhood among other things. My absolute favorite idea was to set aside one day to give thanks. I am smack dab in the middle of the happiest season of my life and I want to be reminded of all that I have been blessed with. So often we are reminded to be thankful when life is not going as planned, we have a bad day, or need a pick me up.  I hope you join me each week to share what you are thankful for no matter life circumstances. So share a comment or link up with The Brothers Mama and share what you are thankful for each Thursday. 





This week I am thankful for The Brothers I am blessed to call my sons. I prayed for this sweet duo and The Lord has blessed me. They are a handful of energy, they make me laugh, they give me the sweetest hugs, and eat up the attention I happily dote upon them. I love these two dearly and cherish my role as their mom.


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for my husband who is dedicated to serving God and youth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that Val! I am thankful you have a wonderful man in your life you get to call your husband.

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs