Monday, April 6, 2015

Breakfast Ideas

I have already shared how we handle lunch in our home so today I thought I would share breakfast ideas.  Normally we start our day with me and The Brothers and Brian will come down about 1-2 hours later because our schedules don't quite align. We have made it work so that sometimes breakfast we will have with him (the kids might wait an hour by the time I have them up, downstairs, changes, milk  warmed up in cups, ect.) and other days we we eat without Brian. So here are a few ideas. We all eat the same thing except for Shane gets a yogurt when we have eggs because of his allergy. 


strawberries and cinnamon apple muffins  
* the link will take you to cinnamon raisin quick bread but I omit the raisins and make mini muffins with the batter. My kids eat them better and they are much easier to pop onto a plate, store, and the perfect size for little hands! 


strawberries, yogurt, and granola with a fried egg, green onion, and cherry tomatoe 


scrambled egg, pear, and a whole wheat tortilla


oranges and oatmeal


scrambled egg with sauteed tomato, sweet potato, and spinach 

Other Breakfast Ideas

French Toast
Apple Sauce and Whole Wheat Pancakes
Whole Grain Cereal and Milk
Fruit and Nut Bars with Yogurt
Egg in a Heart with Fruit 
German Pancake with Fruit




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs