Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thankful Thursdays: Little Red Truck



It's Thursday and as good a day as any to give thanks! I hope your week was filled with many blessings that you could hardly narrow down your joys into just one.  






On Monday, in my hurry, I tripped over this little fire truck that was left up in my living room. I could not help but look down and feel blessed that among the mess there lives in my home play, fun, and happiness. This week I was thankful for that little red truck and all that it reminded me of. Sometimes I need to let in a little mess in the name of fun because one day there won't be trucks to clean up.

What are you thankful for today? Leave a comment below or snag my graphic and link up to share. I love hearing how you are finding the little things in life that make it all the sweeter!














No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs