Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Favorites: Easter Basket Fillings


Easter is just over a week away and I have been shopping this week for some fun, non candy, not to expensive basket stuffing for The Brothers. I feel like Easter baskets are a bit like Christmas Stockings and I love the little treats to make the holiday more fun. I am linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals to share my favorite Easter Basket Fillings.



Shane was given a board game for his birthday from the same company called Stack It and he loves it! I was excited to find that there are several cooperative learning games that work on hand/eye coordination, fine and gross motor skills, and team work!



It is no secret I am a sucker for P.K.Hallinan books. I adore the positive lessons and messages along with the illustration and rhyme. Keith loves being read to right now so one of these will be going in his basket.



Shane really enjoys coloring these days as well as letters. A new coloring book at a good price will make a fun addition to his basket and provide lots of entertainment for coloring time.


We may or may have not left out the markers overnight with the caps off. I figure waiting just a couple of weeks and adding them to the baskets would work. I have tried lots of markers and always come back to these.


Bubbles are a toddler favorite. With the nice weather coming up I like putting any little outdoor items like bubbles, sidewalk chalk, or even a little beach towel but this year bubbles were the winning ticket for us.



Shane is obsessed with the one jumbo puzzle he has and I am considering a second one. The Brothers are really doing a scavenger hunt as opposed to an egg hunt or basket so I can get some big items that will be used a log.



A fun new bath toy helps entertain The Brothers and avoid splashing or getting hands all over each other. Shampoo or bubble bath would be another fun idea.



Keith likes anything that makes noise right now. I am still hunting for the perfect little shaker or rattle but something similar to this looks like a good fit. 



I recycle lots of items from Shane to Keith these days but Shane's sunglasses still fit him so Keith is going to be needing a pair.



Shane outgrew his baseball cap and will be needing another one. I am a TOTAL SUCKER for a baby in a baseball cap...especially if they are named Shane or Keith!


I hope this gives you a couple ideas for Easter! I am excited to have some fun but also remember the holiday it is the day our Savior rose from the dead! Hallelujah! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs