Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Let Them Be Little

One of my ultime favorite moments with Shane over the past year was the day he decided to put on his Halloween costume and hopped through the streets delivering his Halintine Cards to friends and neighbors. Shane made a day of it! He danced and praded from house to house, waving, singing, and shouting with joy. There is something so free about the preschool years when they dress how they want, they do what they want, and they say whatever their little minds are thinking. I love this age Shane is in for so many reasons but most of all I love letting him be little and free. One day he may have to shave for work, put a tie on for a dress code, and society says he needs to screen his words as an adult but for now I will let The Brothers be little and free. I will let them enjoy childhood to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs