Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thankful Thursday: Coffee



It's the Thursday after spring forward. One of The Brothers has adjusted to the new schedule, the other has not. Both the boys are cutting a tooth and Shane is my dream sleeper except for when he is getting a molar...which lasts for weeks because his teeth like to take their time. I would not trade either of my boys for the world and am finding the silver lining in the late nights and early mornings. However, I am thankful for coffee not just for today but all week long. 


Photo credit Stumptowncoffee.com

What are you giving thanks for? Anyone else thankful for a good bag of Stumptown coffee?



1 comment:

  1. I've been having problems with my Keurig so I totally am thankful for coffee now that I had to go a few days without it :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs