Thursday, January 1, 2015

Thankful Thursday: 9 Years


Happy New Year!

Yesterday I celebrated 9 years with this wonderful guy. What better reason to give thanks that 9 years of marriage? I met Brian in college and dated him 9 months before he proposed. We were married about 6 months later at the Salish Lodge and it was beautiful. The lodge was decorated with glittering snowflakes and white lights and there was evergreen hung everywhere so it smelled amazing. We had a small wedding, amazing food, a hot chocolate bar, and my high school cheer coach played the piano and sang. I love walking life with my husband and feel like God has been able to use us as a couple to make a bigger impact on this world than if we had been alone.

My husband makes me laugh, has a solid faith in God that I have been able to learn and grow from, is a dad who plays with his kids and tells them he loves them every day, hard working, and hands down the most handsome guy I have ever laid eyes on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs